The Administrative Receptionist will greet, assist, and provide direction and information to clients, visitors, and other guests of the organization.
- Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs or escorts him or her to the appropriate location.
- Answers, screens, and directs phone calls to staff; takes messages and schedules appointments.
- Will take orders via phone, web or faxed.
- Maintains filing systems as assigned.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings.
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Receives mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items.
- Performs administrative and clerical support tasks.
- Performs other duties.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Excellent understating of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work independently.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Three to five years of experience in an administrative role.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. No walk-ins. No phone calls.